Sunday, February 3, 2013

tool 8


  1. After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall.
  2. How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful?
I am more familiar with apple products than I am with pc. I did not find the netbook tutorial useful at at all. I think it wold only be useful for someone who has has never used or seen a laptop before. As for the tutorials on itunes and the ipads I'm sure they have been helpful to many people that are not already familiar with them. I look forward to searching the Spring Branch educational app database.
When it is appropriate for students to use the devices they will work together in small groups. One student from each group will be responsible for retrieving the device and putting it back before the end of the period. When students are working in groups I circulate the room answering questions and assessing their progress, if their are any issues with the devices I will be available to help each group as I move around the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment