Sunday, February 3, 2013

tool 11


1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.    
    Wall wisher and Stupeflix are two of my favorite tools. As I said in tool five I would like to have student take photos or videos of situations in their every day lives that illustrait a physics concept. They could then use Stupeflix to edit a video together with music, dialog, and text and present it to the rest of the class.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
     I already have the students work together in groups and have thought that one computer or ipad would  help enhance many activities. But there are many situations where it would be beneficial for every student to have access to a digital device at the same time. Unfortunately this is not posible. I realize that each student can have access to a devise by setting up stations and designing projects that carry over a few days, a week, or longer. It will take a lot of planning on my part and managing of the devices.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
     I didn't realize how many new resources I would become exposed to. I enjoyed moving through the 11 tool, and I look forward to using the tools I have discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment