Thursday, January 24, 2013

tool 6

Share your thoughts on how you see the tools being integrated into your classroom. How do you see them encouraging participation?
Below is a link to an account I created on todaysmeet. I would use this tool in oder to pose a question for discussion. In my examples below I asked for examples of a physics concept observed in daily life. I see this encouraging participation by giving the students more wait time to formulate an answer, there is less pressure on students who do not like to speak in front of large groups. Participation could also be made anonymous by numbering the students.
http://todaysmeet.com/physicsFun

Below is a wall I created on Wall wisher. I love this site! It is very accessible. I make use of a word wall in my classroom. This site is a place where I can expand on the concept of a word wall where the students can actively participate in creating at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment